Use this map to find homes for sale in Summerville Oregon. Call our office for a showing request of properties at 541-663-9000.
62242 TAMARACK SPR LN, Summerville 97876
68983 OUTBACK LN, Summerville 97876
67294 TIMBERLINE RD, Summerville 97876
Here’s some web links to the surrounding communities that have Real Estate for Sale.
|Homes for sale in La Grande||Homes for sale in Union||Homes for sale in Cove||Homes for sale in Elgin|
|Homes for sale in Summerville||Homes for sale in Imbler||Homes for sale in North Powder||Commercial Properties|
Imbler is known for its quality school education and their sports program. The town got it’s start from the Imbler family that donated land to create a settlement for the Pioneers that traveled to the Grande Ronde Valley.
Situated in the Grande Ronde Valley, the residents dwell in a peaceful, pastoral, rural environment surrounded by the Blue Mountains. In a short drive, you can be up in the mountains enjoying hiking and watching wildlife.
In the early days Imbler had a sawmill that provided employment to local residents. Imbler School has been built in the location of the old mill. The Imbler market has been a long time business that provides services to the community.
For those individuals interested in finding Imbler Real Estate in this picturesque area, contact a Realtor with John J Howard & Associates Real Estate.
- Annual rainfall = 17.9 inches
- Annual snowfall = 29.2 inches
- January high temperature = 44 degrees F., January low temperature = 26 degrees F.
- July high temperature = 82 degrees F., July low temperature = 46 degrees F.
- Median income per household $40,385
- Median family income $42,500
- Per capita income $18,876
- Median age 37.3
- Population – 290 residents
- Elevation 2,731 feet above sea level
- Nearest cities: Summerville 3.4 miles, Elgin 7.8 miles, Island City 102 miles, La Grande 12.8 miles
EDUCATION, MEDICAL, EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
- High school graduates or better – 91.4%
- Bachelors Degree or better – 20.3%
- Graduate or professional degree – 2.7%
- Unemployment – 2.9%
- Travel time to work – 19.3 minutes
- Nearest medical facility: Grande Ronde Hospital, 13 miles, La Grande, Oregon
- Nearest college – Eastern Oregon University, 13 miles, La Grande, Oregon
- Industries providing employment:
- Educational, health and social services – 19.1%
- Retail trade – 15.4%
- Transportation/warehousing and utilities – 11%