Imbler Real Estate
Looking for Imbler Real Estate. Imbler Real Estate is surrounded by some of the top agricultural commodities in the area. The most popular crops that farmers grow are wheat, grass seed and peppermint. Peppermint is distilled and made into oil. Imbler is known as the “Grass Seed Capital of the World”.
Take a Tour of Imbler Featured Properties
Here’s some web links to the surrounding communities that have Real Estate for Sale.
|La Grande Homes||Union Homes||Island City Homes||Elgin Homes|
|Summerville Homes||Cove Homes||Lots & Land Properties||Income Properties|
|North Powder Homes||Farm/Ranch Properties||Commercial Properties||Bank Owned|
Imbler is known for its quality school education and their sports program. The town got it’s start from the Imbler family that donated land to create a settlement for the Pioneers that traveled to the Grande Ronde Valley.
Situated in the Grande Ronde Valley, the residents dwell in a peaceful, pastoral, rural environment surrounded by the Blue Mountains. In a short drive, you can be up in the mountains enjoying hiking and watching wildlife.
In the early days Imbler had a sawmill that provided employment to local residents. Imbler School has been built in the location of the old mill. The Imbler market has been a long time business that provides services to the community.
For those individuals interested in finding Imbler Real Estate in this picturesque area, contact a Realtor with John J Howard & Associates Real Estate.
- Annual rainfall = 17.9 inches
- Annual snowfall = 29.2 inches
- January high temperature = 44 degrees F., January low temperature = 26 degrees F.
- July high temperature = 82 degrees F., July low temperature = 46 degrees F.
- Median income per household $40,385
- Median family income $42,500
- Per capita income $18,876
- Median age 37.3
- Population – 290 residents
- Elevation 2,731 feet above sea level
- Nearest cities: Summerville 3.4 miles, Elgin 7.8 miles, Island City 102 miles, La Grande 12.8 miles
EDUCATION, MEDICAL, EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
- High school graduates or better – 91.4%
- Bachelors Degree or better – 20.3%
- Graduate or professional degree – 2.7%
- Unemployment – 2.9%
- Travel time to work – 19.3 minutes
- Nearest medical facility: Grande Ronde Hospital, 13 miles, La Grande, Oregon
- Nearest college – Eastern Oregon University, 13 miles, La Grande, Oregon
- Industries providing employment:
- Educational, health and social services – 19.1%
- Retail trade – 15.4%
- Transportation/warehousing and utilities – 11%
Search Imbler Area Properties By Map